Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hitting a crossroad really sucks...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I sold my soul to Comcast for 20 years before I struck out on my own with my partner.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">exclaim

    Miss Representer! I was told this squalid soul of thine 'twas new! *waves tattered soul angrily* I should have suspected something when I realized the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag was missing... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    I sold my soul to Comcast for 20 years before I struck out on my own with my partner.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">exclaim

    Miss Representer! I was told this squalid soul of thine 'twas new! *waves tattered soul angrily* I should have suspected something when I realized the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag was missing... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no, no, no! I meant to say I "rented" my soul to Comcast! I've since had it cleaned up, detailed and tricked out at one of the most prestigeous soul custom shops around! Trust me, it's a classic soul! Check out the flame job!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spore:
    How do the rest of you cope???
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...well, I went stark, raving mad...its not really for everyone. But my coworkers fear me, and that makes the day go by faster than you could imagine!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i went to a DA seminar on coping and after all the vodka and disembowelments and that one rather annoying reading from a romance novel i left a new man---a new stark raving mad man, but new nonetheless---it really works!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •